- Active Football Fans: In collaboration with Healthy Stadia and the University of Glasgow, this project focuses on encouraging middle-aged male football fans to be more active and improve general wellbeing. PI: Dr John Rooksby. Co-I: Dr Marta E. Cecchinato, Dr Christopher Bunn, Dr Parvin Asadzadeh, Dr Matthew Philpott.
- Walking on Sunshine App: this project focuses on understanding the relationship between physical activity and mental health in students. PI: Dr John Rooksby. Co-I: Dr Marta E. Cecchinato, Dr Parvin Asadzadeh.
- Student-life balance: this project focuses on encouraging students to reflect on issues of work-life balance through hedonic and eudaimonic experiences of games. PI: Dr Jo Iacovides. Co-I: Dr Paul Cairns, Dr Elisa Mekler, Dr Marta E. Cecchinato.
- Work and non-work time management: this project focuses on understanding what factors contribute to or hinder individual productivity across three stakeholder groups: crowd workers, academics and in the creative industry. PI: Dr Harry Pitts. Co-I: Dr Sandy Gould, Dr Marta E. Cecchinato, Dr Donna Poade.
- iDWELL – Individualised strategies for Digital Wellbeing: this project focuses on developing an online intervention to promote digital wellbeing and work-life balance in academics, as part of the UCL Athena Swan action plan. PI: Prof. Anna Cox, RA: Laura Lascau.
Keywords: junior doctors, wellbeing, resilience, work-life balance, strategies, microboundaries, workshop.
Tangibles and IoT for wellbeing (2017)
Keywords: Internet of things, IoT, tangibles, agency, privacy, ubiquitous computing, wellbeing, peripheral interaction, work-life balance, autoethnography.
Availability Management in a Constantly Connected World (2016-2018)
Keywords: microboundaries, strategies, work-life balance, always available, availability management, diary study, workshop, mixed methods.
Data LifeSwap (2015-2016)
Keywords: personal informatics, reflection, productivity, physical activity, work breaks, workshop, interviews, work-home boundaries.
Context-Aware Notifications and Smartwatches (2015-2017)
Keywords: notifications, geofencing, smartwatches, cross-device interaction, work-life balance, work-home boundaries, contextual interviews, diary study, autoethnography, mixed methods.
Email Use in a Multi-Account, Multi-Device World (2014-2016)
Keywords: email, cross-device interaction, work-life balance, work-home boundaries, contextual interviews, diary study, mixed methods.
Tactile Time Perception: Augmented Cognition (2015)
Keywords: augmented cognition, time, haptics, haptic feedback, physical computing, prototyping, in the wild, autoethnography, diary study.
User Experience Evaluation of Multimodal Interfaces (2013)
Keywords: haptics, haptic feedback, multimodal feedback, lab studies, mixed methods.
Electrovibration as Haptic Feedback (2012)
Keywords: haptics, haptic feedback, lab studies, mixed methods.